About Me

My photo
Welcome to Tweaked at Chez Jan de la Dayton....translated to 'tweaked at Jan's house in Dayton'! Sounds fancy, but it's not. If you choose to share a recipe, be kind and give me kudos for it. The pictures are NOT to be taken off this blog unless used in a direct link to this blog. Once upon a time I was a Weight Watchers leader....that chapter is closed. But I still like to eat and bake and don't like the weight that finds its way to me too easily. So I go find delicious-sounding recipes and tweak them. Some recipes, however, just don't turn out right if they're tweaked. I've not posted anything....so far.....that isn't WW friendly. That might change, and I'll warn you if I post something with 'scary' P+ values. For those who don't use substitutions, the ratio for Splenda granulated/sugar is 1:1 and the ratio for egg substitute/eggs is 1/4 cup of egg sub = 1 egg. NOTE: The Points Values on these recipes are OLD, so figure the new ones out on your own. I'm no longer with WW. Now.....let's have some fun in the kitchen!!!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

New gadgets!

Oh how I love Kitchen Collection.....the kitchen outlet store in Crossville!

I had a coupon that was to expire tomorrow.....spend $50 and get $10 off. Who could let a coupon like that just expire? Certainly not me! Especially for that store. So up the mountain we went. I know hubby wasn't thrilled....he never really even entered the store!

When they opened, there was a lady just standing there.....so I literally jumped into the store and said "I'm the first one in the store! I win! I win! You didn't cross the line into the store! I win!"  I just can't understand why she, at first, looked at me like I was nuts! The guy working the store and I thought it was pretty funny....and after a couple of seconds, the lady did too. Jeepers! Life is too short to not have a little crazy fun every now and then!!

Anyway......here is a pic of my newest gadgets! I needed a new roasting pan.....the old one was cheap and crummy. The Frozen Treatmaker.....for Yonanas 'stuff'. And then just a few other things I couldn't live without! The one thing I really really wanted.....a Souffle Dish.....they didn't have it. I guess I'm just not supposed to make a souffle! Oh well.


Locals to me......if you haven't made the trip up the mountain to this store, you don't know what you're missing!!!

Later!
Loving Life(time)!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment